In order to set up your public facing profile:
- Log in to the “Member Only” section of our website here.
- Once you are logged in, follow the link titled “Update your contact information.”
- From this page, if need be, you can reset your password by clicking on the “Generate Password” button. A new password will auto-generate. You can either keep this one as your own or delete the autogenerated password and type in your desired one. In order to save your new password, make sure to click the “Update Profile” button at the bottom of the page.
- In order to update and/or create a new public facing profile, click on the file folder icon at the top left corner of navigation menu titled “Profiles”.
- From this new page either select your existing profile or choose to add a new one by clicking on the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Fill out the required fields, including a profile title, text, information and images. You are also able to select a disciplinary practice category by selecting which ones apply to you from the list found at the right of the screen.
- Throughout out updating/building your profile, preview your work by clicking on the “Preview” button at the top right corner of the page.
- When your profile is ready to be published push the “Publish” button.
- You profile will now be accessible through your own permalink (auto generated under your profile title) or by searching through the Member Directory.