Judith Humenick Productions (JHP) is currently looking to fill the position of Artist Management Assistant on an ongoing, full-time basis.
Start date: July 2019
Description: JHP provides event and project management, artist career management and booking services for Canadian and international jazz musicians. The position involves a broad range of duties related to event organization and promotion, networking and booking in the global jazz market. Key projects and organizations include the Jazz Education Network (JEN), Ottawa JazzWorks, Association of Performing Arts Presenters (APAP) Conference (New York), and jazzahead! Conference (Bremen, Germany).
- Supporting tour preparation
- Preparing grant applications
- Research, data input and record keeping
- Client liaison and management
- Communications, marketing and publicity with a strong emphasis on social media
- General office administration
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and strong internet facility
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- A serious interest in and knowledge of music is required (university or college degree preferred)
- Knowledge of jazz music a bonus
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit http://jhumenickproductions.com