This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the Members in good standing of Arts Network Ottawa. As a Member in good standing, you have a vote and are invited to join the Board of Directors and staff for a reception following the AGM.
Members in good standing are those holding current paid memberships.
Wednesday June 5, 2019
Emmy & Victor Abboud Music Studio, Shenkman Arts Centre
7:00 p.m. Annual General Meeting
8:00 p.m. Wine and Cheese Reception with pianist Ariane Bell Vila
The details of this meeting are as follows:
For your review are:
At the meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear the President’s Report on 2018 activities and an update on activities for 2019
- Find out and ask questions about Arts Network Ottawa’s operations and finances
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, Members will be asked to vote to:
- approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of June 6, 2018
- review and approve the Auditor’s report and 2018 financial statements
- appoint the Auditor for 2019
- elect Directors to the Board
Should you not be able to attend in person, you may provide a proxy form:
- PROXY FORM FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
- Written proxies must be presented to the Secretary immediately prior to the commencement of the Meeting by another Member in Good Standing who is present.